The process of sponsoring a new associate involves completing all relevant paperwork and compiling an appropriate product order to ensure the new associate establishes one or three business centre(s) and is on autoship.
Please take your own USANA Business Development System (BDS) with you when sponsoring a new associate. This kit must contain:
- An Associate Application form
- Product Order form (in case it is needed)
- Direct debit forms (if associate would like to pay for autoship via this method)
- Price List
- Calculator (if required)
- Product Brochure / Information
- Daily Planner (to schedule time for Getting Started Meeting)
Also give your new Associate a copy of this Process Model and the Welcome letter from the True Friends website and ensure that the following steps are completed at this point:
- All forms are signed by new associate (especially the “Initials” for the autoship on the Associate Application form)
- The product order is at least 150 points (1 business centre), or 450 points (3 business centres – 450 points may be accumulated within 6 weeks), or 500 points (3BC Business Builder pack), or 1250 points (3BC ProPack).
- Welcome the new associate into your organization, and (if you have not already emailed a copy), hand the “Welcome Letter” to the new associate.
- Show and Edify the BDS, emphasizing its importance in building the business.
- Schedule the Getting Started Meeting (to occur within 72 hours) in the new associate’s diary.
- Ask associate to review the BDS (as soon as they receive it) in preparation for the Getting Started Meeting. They need to review the first 36 pages of the BDS prior to that meeting.
- Ask the associate to start creating a Warm List of Names i.e. a list of people whom the new associate knows personally regardless of whether they might be interested in USANA or not.
- Advise the associate that it is best to wait until s/he has completed basic training before speaking to anyone about the opportunity.
- Ask the new associate to visit the Getting Started Right page on the website prior to the Getting Started Meeting.
Download Associated Documents:
0.000 Table of Contents
1.000 Process Model
1.100 Process Model Overview
1.200 Welcome letter
1.300 Code of Conduct