Prospecting is the process of attracting new people to the opportunity. There are four distinct markets from where your prospects will come…
- warm market – people you know by name;
- casual market – people you meet as you go about your daily chores;
- cold market – people you don’t know but who you approach directly or indirectly;
- referral market – these are people referred to by others, usually a customer or a prospect who is presently not ready to take up your offer.
There is a variety of generic ROMs (reaching out methods) you can use. These include:
- Flyers – placing them on community notice boards, letter boxes, etc.
- Advertising – joining syndicates
- Letters – targeting specific groups or individuals
- Reports – sharing reports that entice people to learn more about the opportunity
- Presentations such as the Success Model®.
- Seminars such as the Success Mastery
It is best to use a combination of ROMs. However, your mix will depend on various factors such as the amount of time and funds available, experience, skill level, target market, etc.
Schedule appointments to meet with interested people for a ‘mini-interview’. Where possible, use an expert to address your prospect’s questions and explain the opportunity through:
- 3-way calls
- one-on-one presentations
Prospecting must be done on a regular basis to ensure an ongoing flow of people with whom to share the opportunity.
Download Associated Documents:
5.010 Lead Tracking Form
5.020 Information Pack Contents
5.021 Facts Of Life
5.022 Essentials Gold Standard
5.023 Life's Greatest Opportunity
5.050 Scripts - Sharing The Offer